Plumbing problems can be a hassle. If you are a resident of the James Island, SC area, you need to have a reliable plumber that you can trust. At Delk Plumbing, Inc., we rely on quality craftsmanship and excellent service to keep our client’s plumbing working as it should. Our technicians are available to assist you with water heater services, drain cleaning services, and any other piping issues that may arise. Don't leave your home's plumbing to just anybody, and reach out to us today.
Want to learn more about our services? Be sure to visit our reviews page and hear from our long-time customers!
Benefits of Installing a New Water Heater
Once you go through a lot of costly repairs and cold showers, homeowners will typically find themselves with a brand new water heater. Once the shock of replacing this costly appliance has passed, how many people realize the benefits of having the new system installed.
Below, take a look at some of our client’s favorite benefits of having a new water heater installed:
- Efficient Heating: New water heaters will provide the level of heat you want from your water.
- Shorter Heat Time: New installations will also heat the water quicker.
- Lower Energy Costs: Modern water heaters have less of a carbon footprint than older models. This can cause a reduction in your energy costs.
- Better Water Pressure: Water heaters that have just been installed will typically have better water pressure than their counterpart they are replacing.
- Smart Features: Modern water heaters also have Smart features such as vacation mode that allow you to turn down the heat on your system while you are away.
- Fewer Repairs: Having a new water heater installed will mean fewer repairs.
- Less Maintenance: Having a new water heater installed also requires less maintenance.
- Hard Water: New systems will not have any hard water buildup. Also, newer models can have water softening systems installed in the unit.
- Emergencies: When you have a new water heater installed, you are less likely to have an emergency situation where you are left with no hot water.
Advantages of Routine Drain Cleaning
Drain cleaning should be performed every two years. This is an important aspect of plumbing maintenance that can reduce the risk of costly repairs and piping damages. Having your drains cleaned out will also provide other benefits, including:
- Reduce the risk of flooding in the home.
- Removes clubs that can back up toilets.
- Eliminates slow draining sinks and tubs.
- Reduces odors in the home.
- Eliminate multiple clogs or slow drains.
- Identify other obstructions, such as tree roots.
- Reduce the risk of future emergencies.
- Eliminate low water pressure clogs.
- Inspect pipe for condition and damages.
Routine drain cleaning is one of the best ways to limit potential plumbing issues in your James Island home. At Delk Plumbing, Inc., we help homeowners create routine schedules that work best for your plumbing needs and budget, taking the guesswork out of plumbing upkeep.
Looking to save on your plumbing services? Be sure to visit our coupons page for specials on your plumbing services.
Your Local Plumbing Pros
Delk Plumbing, Inc. is a trusted and reliable plumbing service in the James Island, SC community. We have been a family-owned and operated business since 1978. Our technicians are available to help you with all your plumbing repairs, maintenance, and installation needs. Whether it’s a leaky water heater or a plumbing clog that’s causing slow drainage in certain areas of your home, you can count on our plumbing experts to find you the ideal repair solution based on your home needs and budget.